Dunedin City Library
Dunedin's first Free Public Library opened in 1908, and was funded by American benefactor Andrew Carnegie.
Situated at 110 Moray Place, the library offered a reference service only.
Dunedin Public Library moved to its current location at 230 Moray Place in 1981.
- 230 Moray Place, Dunedin
Ph 03 474-3690
Fax 03 474-3660
- Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 8.00pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 11.00am - 4.00pm
- Pay and display underground parking is available at the City Library.
- You can only enter the carpark coming down Moray Place past the Town Hall entrance.
- Opening and closing hours
Monday to Friday 7.15am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday 10.15am to 4pm
- Maximum Stay - 1 hour
- Charges - $2 per hour