Watch movies for FREE with your library card!
Did you know we offer over a thousand great movies to stream for FREE if you are a Library member.
It is easy to get started with Beamafilm. All you need is a library membership and an internet connection. You can use Beamafilm on your browser or via the app.
Signing up for Beamafilm on browser
2. Enter your library membership barcode beginning 2900100…….. (14 digits).
Please note: If you have digital membership just add 2900100 to the beginning of the system generated membership number.
3. Create your Beamafilm account by filling in your name, email and password. Once you have created an account you will be able to login with the email address and password you have chosen or your Facebook or Google accounts.
4. Browse the titles and start streaming.
Signing up for Beamafilm via the app
1. Download the Beamafilm app from the Apple App store or Google Play store.
2. On the app, click Sign up.
3. Select Library Card Access: Free
4. Start to type Dunedin Public Libraries to select your library and select it when it comes up.
5. Enter your library membership barcode using your 14 digit barcode number beginning with 2900100……..
6. Create your Beamafilm account with your name, email and password. Once you have created an account you will be able to login with the email address and password you have chosen or your Facebook or Google accounts.
7. Browse the titles and start streaming.
Finding films with Closed Captions
If you are using a browser, you can select Closed Captions in the dropdown menu of the 'Filter by' search option. This will then display all films with captions.
Enjoy this fantastic selection of films and documentaries courtesy of Dunedin Public Libraries.