Mosgiel Library was established in 1881 by the Athenaeum Committee.
A new library administered by the Mosgiel Borough Council was opened in 1959, moving to its present site in 1979. Further work to redevelop and expand the library occurred in 1994.
- 7 Hartstonge Avenue, Mosgiel, 9024
Ph 03 474-3690
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 9.30am - 5.30pm
- Wednesday, Friday: 9.30am - 8.00pm
- Saturday: 10.00am - 1.00pm
- Service Centre: 9.30am - 5.00pm weekdays
- Free parking is available in a car park adjacent to the library or along Hartstonge Ave.