Justice of the Peace
A Justice of the Peace service is available:
- City Library (First Floor) each Friday from 10am until 12.30 pm.
- Port Chalmers each Monday 10am until 12pm
- South Dunedin Pop-Up Library on Tuesdays from 11am to 1pm and Thursdays from 1pm to 3pm.
- University of Otago Information Services Building, Room GW5A
Wednesday 9am to 1pm
- Labour Electorate Office Wednesday 3.30 - 4.30pm (455 5299)
Shop 1 South City Mall 132 Hillside Road, Dunedin
- Citizens Advice Bureau, 155 Princes Street on Mondays 3.00pm - 4.30pm and Saturdays 10am - 12noon. (Closed all public holidays and long weekends.)
- Dunedin Community House, 301 Moray Place on Mondays 11.30am - 1.30pm