City of Readers Summer Reading Programme
City of Readers Summer Reading Programme 1 Dec 2020 - 31 Jan 2021
Nau mai, haere mai, tautimai – Welcome to this year’s Summer Reading Programme for children in Years 1-8.
How to enter:
Register online or at your local library, set your reading goal and pick up your Summer Reading challenges. Fill the booklet with details of all the things you’ve read over summer. When you reach your goal get it signed off by a librarian by the 31st January 2021, and go into the grand draw for some very cool prizes!
Add an extra challenge or some spice to your summer reading by picking up one of our special challenge cards:
- Action Station Reading Challenge – take your book on an adventure!
- City of Readers Challenge – Explore the wonderful world of words!
- Stranger Than Fiction Challenge – Go on a fabulous fact-finding mission!
- Reading Challenge Time Card – Reach your goal with the ultimate countdown!
- Ask your librarian for great books to read
- Check out a classic from the Stack Trolley (City Library)
- Search the library Catalogue
Check out special books lists: